I'd like to give you a sense of my writing and photography capabilities. Aside from the other three most recent posts on this blog and the digital marketing project, the written content is from eight or more years ago when I created an endurance sports business blog as I was working directly in the events industry and observing activations first hand. Please take that into account in knowing that I've grown as a marketer since then. I have significantly more professional writing experience in the form of client briefs, strategic marketing plans and program recaps, and I’m very capable of writing brand and product content as well.
Here are a handful of select personal photos; while I am by no means a professional photographer, I believe I have a keen eye for composition and what looks appealing in photo and video; I'm eager to show how I can apply this to the Niner and Batch brands.
Here are a handful of select personal photos; while I am by no means a professional photographer, I believe I have a keen eye for composition and what looks appealing in photo and video; I'm eager to show how I can apply this to the Niner and Batch brands.

































Comments
Post a Comment